- Why do funders fund?
- Tips for researching available grant funding
- A “work-smarter-not-harder” checklist for ensuring your grant proposal will be a winner
- How to make your Letter of Inquiry irresistible
- Dos and don’ts for effective asking: How to sell your organization and your project
- The importance of being strategic and understanding the prospective funder’s “frame”
- A grant proposal assessment tool that will help you write a sizzling proposal and leave the funder wanting more
If you’d like to know the above, contact Carmanah Strategies about our grant-writing support and training.